Congratulations to 3 more of our incredible eco team members for having received their Healthcare Construction Certifications. Congratulations again, Scott Avants, Brody Starks and James Young on your accomplishment. Our team is always striving to learn more and sharpen our skills so that we are prepared and ready to go on your next healthcare project.
For the 2nd year in a row eco Construction has been awarded the Gator 100; an award that recognizes the 100 fastest-growing, University of Florida graduate owned or led businesses in the world. Of all the nominees, our ranking went from 18 in 2018 to number 4 in 2019! As a graduate of the University … Read moreGator 100 Award
The UCA Welcome Center is now underway and will be a gateway for potential students visiting the campus deciding their future college home and for new students starting their college career. We are excited to be a part of a project every new student and potential student to UCA will see as they begin their college journey. The Welcome Center will be ready to visit the Summer of 2019 and is one of many projects that we have had the pleasure of working on for everyone at UCA and their growing campus.
We are moving on up…….to Russellville, that is. We excited to start a new relationship with Arkansas Tech University this week. We will be working to update some finishes and put some fresh paint around campus through their JOC contracting program. We look forward to working with Arkansas Tech on this project and look forward to more projects together.
We are within 4 weeks of completing the e-STEM Public Charter School project on the UALR Campus and are excited to announce the start of another partnership with e-STEM Public Charter Schools by the Clinton Library. e-STEM Continues to provide quality facilities for the children of Central Arkansas and we are proud to continue to work with them in this endeavor.
Here is a great article from Arkansas Business on eco Construction, e-Stem High School and University of Arkansas at Little Rock breaking ground on the new e-Stem High School. Check it out!
Today is a big day for eco Construction, e-Stem Public Charter Schools and The University of Arkansas at Little Rock. eco began renovating and expanding Larson Hall on the UALR campus for the new e-Stem High School.
Assistant Project Manager
· Manage daily and short range components of the project under the supervision of the Project Manager
· Attend Pre Bid Meetings
· Preparation & Distribution of Bid Packages and coordinating contract execution
· Review plans/specifications, understand the Scope of Work and able to recognize safety standards
· Process all RFIs, Submittals and Change Orders; maintain tracking logs
· Attend meetings as required and following-up on open items
· Maintaining and executing all project documents from inception to completion
· Demonstrate ability to think analytically and strategically
· Exceptional organizational skills with ability to execute
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs and RSMeans
· Fast paced, self-starter who is detail-oriented
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Get-it-done attitude is a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management is preferred or at least 2 years’ experience within the commercial construction industry
Please, No phone calls or walkins. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org